29th June 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism Ahmedabad?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism Ahmedabad? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

2nd July 2020, 03:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism Ahmedabad?

The admission criteria to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication at National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism Ahmedabad is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of MACJET entrance examination followed by a personal interview.

Interested candidate can apply through institute website www.nimcj.org by clicking on admission tab. Create your login and password and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Submit the form and save the copy for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?