6th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study BBA in Banking and Finance. Can I know about the criteria for admission in Dr. KN Modi University for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University?
  2. Course structure of BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University?
  3. Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of PGD in Global Finance in Himalayan University? Is it a correspondence course?
  4. Fee expenses of BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in Mumbai University in Finance stream after completion of MBA in Finance?
  6. Admission criteria to study MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD in Business Administration in CMJ University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  8. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  9. Eligibility to get LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? Fee expenses of LLM(Banking and Finance)?
  10. Admission criteria to study BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore?
  11. Institutes offering certification courses in banking through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about LLM(Banking and Finance) course offered in University of Dundee?
  13. Admission procedure to study LLM(Banking and Finance) in University of Dundee? -- [New]
  14. What is the exam date of MBA finance?
  15. Admission criteria to study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  16. Admission criteria to study MTech(Machine Design) in VVIT?
  17. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in Mumbai University in Finance stream?
  18. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D in Finance course at Mumbai University
13th August 2018, 12:40 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University?

BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration) is 3 year undergraduate program for those students who have completed senior secondary in any stream from any recognised board.
Dr K.N.Modi University in Tonk district of Rajasthan is UGC approved and state government ordained university.

For admission in Dr K.N.Modi University in BBA course, senior secondary with more than 50% marks is compulsory.
Also, students need to qualify AIET(All India Entrance Test) or UGAT(Undergraduate Admission Test) conducted particularly for admission in Dr K.N.Modi University.
Total fee for BBA in Dr K.N.Modi University is Rs 2.01Lac.
13th August 2018, 06:14 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BBA(Banking and Finance) in Dr. KN Modi University?

BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Banking & Finance is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years. This course is offered by many universities one of the university is Dr. KN Modi university.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the university is a 10+2 in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognized board.
There is 10% relaxation given for reserved candidates.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam performance conducted by the university.
For applying to the entrance exam you need to fill the application form through online with all the required details, pay the fees and submit the form.

You need to attend and qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission into the university.

For more details visit the official website of Dr. KN Modi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?