29th September 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BSc(Animation & Graphics Multimedia) in NSHM Institute of Media and Design?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BSc(Animation & Graphics Multimedia) in NSHM Institute of Media and Design? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute.

7th November 2019, 05:49 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BSc(Animation & Graphics Multimedia) in NSHM Institute of Media and Design?

The admission criteria to study Bachelor of Science(Animation & Graphics Multimedia) in NSHM Institute of Media and Design is that you must have passed 10+2 with English as a subject in any stream with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You can visit the website http://www.nshm.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?