27th February 2019, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

3rd March 2019, 06:45 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly?

Admission criteria to study BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly:

Candidates who have passed their Intermediate examination (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as subjects from a recognized board are eligible to study BTech(Apparel Production Management) in Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly.
Candidates who have a valid score in the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations (WBJEE) are eligible.

Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Hooghly website is given below:
www.gcetts.org

Last edited by ppsahu; 4th March 2019 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?