8th August 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BTech(Biochemical Engineering) in Harcourt Butler Technical University?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BTech(Biochemical Engineering) in Harcourt Butler Technical University? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

14th August 2019, 11:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BTech(Biochemical Engineering) in Harcourt Butler Technical University?

The admission procedure to study BTech in Biochemical Engineering at Harcourt Butler Technical University is a candidate must have done a 10+2 with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate for general category and 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST category with Physics and Mathematics as the compulsory subjects.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of Entrance examination plus merit based selection in JEE Main or UPSEE followed by counseling. The candidate can apply online through university website www.hbtu.ac.in by registering themselves.
15th August 2019, 05:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BTech(Biochemical Engineering) in Harcourt Butler Technical University?

Selection of candidates BTech(Biochemical Engineering) in Harcourt Butler Technical University are made on the basis of marks obtained in the JEE Main or any other National Level Entrance Examination as specified by the University.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with any one of Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject as optional subject with at least 45% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized board to be eligible for BTech(Biochemical Engineering) course.

Candidates can find details at;
http://hbtu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?