25th August 2018, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BTech(Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Technology) in University of Technology and Management, Shillong?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BTech(Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Technology) in University of Technology and Management, Shillong? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

3rd October 2018, 09:30 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BTech(Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Technology) in University of Technology and Management, Shillong?

Admission criteria to study BTech(Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Technology) in University of Technology and Management, Shillong is given below.

Selection under Exam category will be based on following eligibility criteria.

1. Candidates must have passed 12th standard with minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized board.

2. Candidate has to take MIT University Scholastic Test.

Selection under Non-exam category will be based on following eligibility criteria.

1. Candidate must have passed 10th class with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board.

Candidates must have passed 12th standard with minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized board.

2. Based on JEE Mains Merit Ranking

Candidates must have passed 12th standard with minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized board.

Candidates must have qualified JEE Main cut off.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.utm.ac.in/Btech-in-Cloud-...Technology.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?