14th August 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BTech(Genetic Engineering) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BTech(Genetic Engineering) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

15th March 2019, 09:21 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BTech(Genetic Engineering) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?

=> B.Tech. Genetic Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Genetic Engineering is an undergraduate Genetic Engineering course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics as well as genetics as part of the biology from a recognized board.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you should score good marks in the entrance examination to study BTech(Genetic Engineering) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Technology in Genetic Engineering course is four years and for the further information like Fee and admission dates you can visit the official website.
12th May 2019, 10:55 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BTech(Genetic Engineering) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?

The candidate should have passed 12th class with Biology, Chemistry, and Mathematics as well as genetics as part of the biology from any recognized board.

The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

Candidate should score good marks in the entrance examination then only he /she can get the admission in BTech(Genetic Engineering) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty.

Course duration of Bachelor of Technology in Genetic Engineering course is of four years means 8 semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?