8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Competitive Institute of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BE(Chemical Engineering) in Competitive Institute of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

10th September 2019, 05:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Competitive Institute of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BE(Chemical Engineering) in Competitive Institute of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!
Your 12th standard marks should be above 50% from a recognized board with PCM subject to get admission in BE(Chemical Engineering) in Competitive Institute of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar.

Entrance exam for BE(Chemical Engineering) in Competitive Institute of Higher Studies Bhubaneswar is JEE.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?