12th May 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MBBS in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MBBS. Can I know about the criteria for admission in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

16th May 2019, 04:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBBS in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute?

The admission to the Bachelor of Medicine and bachelor of Science course in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute is through NEET examination followed by All India Counselling.

The admission to the Bachelor of Medicine and bachelor of Science course in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute completely depends on the vacancies available and your rank in the NEET examination.

The total expenses for Bachelor of Medicine and bachelor of Science course in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute is Rs.91.50 Lakhs.

You can visit the website http://www.mgmcri.ac.in .
17th May 2019, 02:38 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBBS in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute?

Admission criteria required for MBBS course in Mahatma Gandhi Medical college :

<> You have to fulfill the basic eligibility criteria required by Medical council of india for graduate courses.

<> You must have done your 10+2 from the recognized board with minimum 55% of marks with physics,chemistry and science is major subjects.

<> Minimum age to apply is 17 years.

<> Entrance exam required for MBBS course is NEET

<> Based on the rank you will be shortlisted for admission.

<> You can apply in Offline mode only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?