20th March 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission in first year of government college with 59 in CET?

I have obtain mark in cet 59 can i get admission in govt. College or which college can give me admission give the list for same i am staying at mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in first year of government college with 59 in CET?
  2. If I take admission in private medical college will I be able to get admission in government college for 2nd year based of my CET score?
  3. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  4. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  6. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  7. Admission in government or private BAMS colleges based on MHT-CET scores? -- [New]
  8. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  9. How much should one get in CET to get admission in government medical college?
  10. Information about CET exam for B.Ed admission in Mumbai government college?
  11. How to get admission in government engineering college through CET examination
  12. Admission in government MBBS college after scoring 70% in overall and 85% in MHT CET?
  13. Any chance this year for admission in MBBS course in government college, Aurangabad after scoring 154 marks in MHT CET?
  14. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 75 marks in CET?
  15. What's the cut off marks for getting admission in MH-CET in government college of Mumbai?
  16. Can i take admission in any private or government ayurveda college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  17. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
  18. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
4th June 2015, 04:44 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in first year of government college with 59 in CET?

59 marks in CET is not a good score. So it is hard to get admission in government college but you should try. You required to do counselling for getting a seat in government college. So first of all you need to register online for counselling. After that you just fill choices of colleges and trade in which you want to get admission. After some time result of counselling will be announced. If you got seat in counselling then simply visit to college campus and claim your admission on the behalf of counselling result. If not then wait for result of 2nd counselling. If still you will not get seat then try Internal counselling of college to get seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?