16th April 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Divinity in Calvin Institute of Theology?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Calvin Institute of Theology for the course of Bachelor of Divinity. Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this university? Please tell me asap.

19th April 2019, 04:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Divinity in Calvin Institute of Theology?

Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Divinity at Calvin Institute of Theology is:-

==> Take the admission form from the Institute, fill it and submit it with all the required documents.

==> Candidate must have done the 10+2 with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.

I am giving you the details of the Institute for your help.

Address - Calvin Institute of Theology
Yacharam Village & Mandal Ranga Reddy
Telangana - 501509
PH - +919640738316
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.calvin.in
20th April 2019, 12:18 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Divinity in Calvin Institute of Theology?

Bachelor of Divinity is a 4-year full-time undergraduate course which is divided into 8 semesters.

The course helps to understand the functioning of the Church.
It also helps to understand the Christian theology.
It gives your information about the history of Christianity and its origin.
It teaches the aspirants to interpret such ideas in the right spirit.

The admission for the Bachelor of Divinity in Calvin Institute of Theology is on the basis of counselling after qualifying in the entrance examination.
9th July 2021, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I'm intrasting in calvibe college bibile steadying
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?