6th October 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this institute for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology? Please tell me asap.

10th October 2018, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this institute for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology? Please tell me asap.

Candidates have to apply for the admission to study Bachelor Degree Hotel Management with Industrial Exposure in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla with a registration fee of Rs 300, by collecting the application from the institute premises. Candidates who have passed or appeared in the 10+2 or equivalent examination or Graduates in any discipline are eligible to study Bachelor Degree Hotel Management with Industrial Exposure in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla. They have to appear for an entrance examination and group discussion for the admission to study Bachelor Degree Hotel Management with Industrial Exposure in Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism, Shimla.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?