8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Tourism Studies in Advanced Food Craft Institute Dehradun?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Bachelor of Tourism Studies from Advanced Food Craft Institute Dehradun. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this course asap. Waiting for your response!

11th September 2019, 03:42 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Tourism Studies in Advanced Food Craft Institute Dehradun?

The admission to Bachelor of Tourism Studies in Advanced Food Craft Institute Dehradun is on the basis of merit of entrance examination conducted by Uttarakhand Open University .

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Tourism Studies in Advanced Food Craft Institute Dehradun is 10+2 passed in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board and the candidate must have attained the age of 17 years as of 31st December of the same year.

You can visit the website http://archive.uou.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?