29th September 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management in Swami Vivekananda Institute of Modern Science?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the procedure for securing admission for Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management course which is available in Swami Vivekananda Institute of Modern Science. Can you please provide me the admission procedure for this course in this institute?

3rd October 2019, 08:54 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management in Swami Vivekananda Institute of Modern Science?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor in Tourism and Travel Management at Swami Vivekanand Institute of Modern Science is a candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. The admission is done through counseling based on the score obtained in the entrance test WBUT CET (West Bengal University of Technology Common Entrance Test).

Interested candidate can apply online through WBUCET website www.wbut.ac.in. First you need to register yourself on the website then fill the application form and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and then submit the form and save the copy for future reference. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.svims.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?