5th June 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BArch in Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BArch which is available in Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately.

9th June 2019, 09:45 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BArch in Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture?

Admission Procedure for B.Arch in Sikkim Manipal School :

>>You should have NATA score or JEE Main paper to get admission in B.Arch.

>> Before that you must go through the eligibility criteria of B.Arch that you must have completed 10+2 with minimum 50% of marks from the recogniEd board.

>>Based on your score in NATA you will be shortlisted based on score.

>>The selected can daite candidates will be informed thorough mail.

>>There after you have to attend for councelling proces.

In this way you will complete admission procedureof B.Arch in Sikkim Manipal School.
10th June 2019, 12:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BArch in Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture?

In order to get admission in BArch in Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture, candidates have to appear in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (COA) or JEE Mains Paper II conducted by CBSE.
Candidates who obtained a valid score in NATA or JEE Mains Paper II are called for counselling. Final selection of candidates are made on the basis of marks obtained in the 10+2 examination and score of entrance exam.

More info;
https://manipal.edu/foa/programs/pro...igibility.html
10th June 2019, 01:57 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BArch which is available in Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately.

For the admission to study Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) in Manipal University, candidates have to apply online. They should provide either NATA or JEE Mains Paper II score card for the admission to study Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) in Manipal University. Merit list is prepared on the basis of candidates performance in the qualifying examination (50% weightage) and NATA or JEE Mains Paper II (50% weightage). Candidates are admitted to the Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) in Manipal University through counseling conducted by the university.
11th June 2019, 01:40 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The Admissions to the Bachelor of Architecture in Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture is done on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture.

The candidates needs to be a citizen of India to be eligible to apply for B.Arch in Sikkim Manipal School of Architecture .

He must have Pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English from a recognized Board, with minimum 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

The candidates who have Passed 10+3 diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate are also eligible to apply for admission in B.Architecture course.

You can check the website https://manipal.edu/foa/programs/program-list/barch.html for further details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?