30th March 2019, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi College of Advanced Studies?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Delhi College of Advanced Studies for BBA(Banking & Insurance). Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

3rd April 2019, 12:56 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi College of Advanced Studies?

Admission procedure to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi College of Advanced Studies:-

:-You would need to score minimum 50% marks in your 10+2 from a recognized board.

:-You maximum age should not be more than 21 years.

:-You would need to appear in Common Entrance Test which is conducted by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.

:-You can visit the college to get the admission form or can attend the councelling for the CET examination, you would need to select your college choices.

If you apply through the college then the selection will be on the basis of the marks secured in CET examination.

:-You can visit the website www.dias.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?