8th December 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BEd(Yoga) in Brahmrishi Yoga Training College?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in Brahmrishi Yoga Training College for studying BEd(Yoga) course. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this institute for this course.

12th December 2020, 12:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BEd(Yoga) in Brahmrishi Yoga Training College?

The admission procedure to study a BEd in Yoga at Brahmrishi Yoga Training College is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST candidate it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit by Punjab University.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the college website www.yogacollege.in by clicking on 'Admission Tab'. Take a printout of the form and fill all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Submit the form along with all document and application fee at the given below college address.

Brahmrishi Yoga Training College.
Sector - 19A, Madhya Marg,
Chandigarh - 160019
12th December 2020, 06:44 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BEd(Yoga) in Brahmrishi Yoga Training College?

Admission procedure to study BEd(Yoga) in Brahmrishi Yoga Training College can be seen below.

Admission will be done merit basis of graduation score.

There is no need to appear in any entrance exam to secure admission.

For application procedure you can visit official website -
https://www.yogacollege.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?