7th August 2018, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BHMS in Dr. Allu Ramalingaiah Government Homeopathic Medical College?

Hi friends, I am interested to do BHMS from Dr. Allu Ramalingaiah Government Homeopathic Medical College. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

20th August 2018, 11:13 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BHMS in Dr. Allu Ramalingaiah Government Homeopathic Medical College?

Dr. Allu ramalingaiah government medical college is one of the famous college offering different medical related courses. One of the course offered by the college is BHMS.

BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery) is graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 5 years 6 months.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in PCB with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The college gives admission into the college based on the NEET exam results. So, you need to apply for the NEET exam through online by filling the application form with all the required details and submit the form with required documents.
You need to attend & qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission into the college.

For notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?