9th January 2020, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Baba Bariyar Shah Mahavidyalaya?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Baba Bariyar Shah Mahavidyalaya for studying BSc(Agriculture)? I am interested to study BSc(Agriculture) from this institute. So I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

12th January 2020, 06:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Baba Bariyar Shah Mahavidyalaya?

Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Baba Bariyar Shah Mahavidyalaya is that the student should have cleared entrance exam which is conducted by the university itself.

The student should have passed 12th with a minimum of 55% from any university.
13th January 2020, 03:28 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Baba Bariyar Shah Mahavidyalaya?

Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Baba Bariyar Shah Mahavidyalaya as follows:-

Course Duration: 3 Years.

FEE: 15000 per year.

-Merit basis on qualifying examination or entrance exam as per the state body guidelines.
13th January 2020, 08:06 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) in Baba Bariyar Shah Mahavidyalay is through entrance examination followed by counseling conducted by Chandigarh University.

You can visit the website http://cucet.cuchd.in/?type=cd_Native and fill the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?