12th March 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) which is available in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately.

19th March 2019, 12:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

You are required to apply through AP Online / TS Online only through Mee-Seva centres).
The website is http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in/.
Once you click on the link a new page will open. Click on the "Admission" tab on the upper side of the page.
Application form is common for all courses.
While filing the application form, you shall be ready with the following information to fill the Online Application Format nearest Mee-Seva Centre.
:-Your Aadhar Card
:-Hall Ticket of theInter or equivalent qualifyingexamination
:-SSC Certificate
:-Recent passport size Photo
:-Mobile number
:-Valid E-mail ID
:-InterVocational/CBSE/ICSE/APOSS/NIOSetc. marks statement -If you studied other than intermediate (regular)
:-Permanent Caste certificate in case of BC/SC/ST candidates issued throughe –seva / Mee-seva.Optional:
:-Special category certificate –NCC, CAP, PWD, Sports, TTD/ SVIMS -(if applicable).

You can visit the below address for more information:-
Sri Venkateswara Institute Of Medical Sciences
Alipiri Road, Tirupati-517501
Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone number:08772287777
19th March 2019, 12:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) which is available in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please tell me immediately.

Candidates can apply online for the admission to study BSc Neurophysiology Technology course at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. Students who have passed intermediate or 10+2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with minimum 45% marks are eligible to apply for the admission to study BSc Neurophysiology Technology course at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. Candidates are admitted to the BSc Neurophysiology Technology course at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences on the basis of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. Candidates can contact the college for exact details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?