26th June 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) from Sri Venkateswara Medical College. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately.

27th June 2019, 06:35 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College?

The admission to the B.Sc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College is on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the Sri Venkateswara Medical College followed by councelling.

The minimum marks required to apply for admission in B.Sc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College is 45% with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.

You can check the website http://www.svmcpondy.com/college/Courses.php for more details.
28th June 2019, 03:34 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College?

The minimum marks required to apply for admission in B.Sc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College is 45% with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.

You can check the website http://www.svmcpondy.com/college/Courses.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?