23rd January 2021, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Psychology) in Kasthurba College for Women?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study BSc(Psychology) from Kasthurba College for Women. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this institute for studying BSc(Psychology)? Please tell me asap.

24th January 2021, 02:23 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Psychology) in Kasthurba College for Women?

Admission procedure to study BSc(Psychology) in Kasthurba College for Women is :

You will get admission without appearing any entrance exam.

You must have minimum 60% in intermediate to secure admission.

Official website-
www.kcw.co.in
25th January 2021, 10:36 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Psychology) in Kasthurba College for Women?

The admission procedure to study a BSC in Psychology at the Kasthurba College for Women is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Science stream or equivalent from a recognized board. Admission can be done directly visiting the college as there is no entrance test for this course.

Interested candidate can visit the college office to collect the admission form. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee in cash or through demand draft and along with all the documents submit the form. I am also giving you the contact details of the college below.

Kasthurba College for Women,
Pondy - Villupuram Main Road,
Kannagi School Campus,
Puducherry - 605110
Website - www.kcw.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?