10th July 2019, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) in UPES Dehradun?

I want to get admission in UPES Dehradun for studying BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering). So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Graduation course. Please reply to me immediately.

13th July 2019, 11:03 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) in UPES Dehradun?

To enroll for BTech in Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering this program you need to apply online through https://admission.upes.ac.in/apply at UPES Dehradun.

To start application process visit to above mentioned link and start filling.
In the first part of application provide your personal details and select the course. On the second part you need to upload your academic certificates. On the final part of application you need to pay the application fee and submit the application.

Once you submit your application they will send you an email confirming that they have received your application. You will also be given log-in details for the system so that you can track your application.
13th July 2019, 06:42 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering) in UPES Dehradun?

The admission procedure to study BTech in Gas & Applied Petroleum Engineering at UPES Dehradun is given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through university website www.upes.ac.in

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee online of around Rs.1850 through credit/debit card or netbanking.

==> Submit the application form and save the copy for future reference.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of UPES Engineering Aptitude Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?