19th January 2019, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Man Made Fibre Technology) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow for studying BTech(Man Made Fibre Technology) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

18th June 2021, 12:27 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Man Made Fibre Technology) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow?

Admission procedure to study BTech(Man Made Fibre Technology) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow can be seen below.

You will get admission through JEE Main exam.

You must have secured minimum 60 percentile score in JEE Main examination.

You must have completed 12th with PCM combination with minimum aggregate of 60% from recognized board.

You have to go through the counseling procedure of JEE to secure admission.

For application submission visit official website.
https://aktu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?