5th August 2019, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur Technical University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Manipur Technical University for studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering). I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure?

10th August 2019, 04:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur Technical University?

The admission procedure to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering at Manipur Technical University is a candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology with a minimum score of 45% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST category from a recognized university.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the JEE Main entrance examination. The candidate can download the application form from the university website.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.mtu.ac.in
10th August 2019, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur Technical University?

You can appear for the engineering entrance exam conducted by the Manipur Technical University or JEE Main which is a national level engineering entrance exam. You will get admission on merit on the basis of rank in the entrance exam.

Just make sure you perform excellently in the entrance exam so that you can get admission at your choice of college through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?