1st August 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering for studying BE(Information Science & Engineering)? I am interested to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) from this college. So I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  2. How many BE(Information Science & Engineering) seats are available in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  3. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  4. Course duration and structure of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  5. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  7. Which engineering colleges can I get with 502 rank in APEAMCET 2016?
  8. How to take admission in Jabalpur engineering college in EC branch or Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vidhyalaya in B.Tech programme?
  9. What is the actual amount of BCA course in JNU? What is the seat availability?
  10. Which are the colleges can I get after scoring 36094 rank?
  11. List of Colleges offering BE in Chemical Engineering in Maharashtra?
  12. Can I get a seat in M.Tech after scoring 8697 rank in PGECET?
  13. Which colleges will I get in Analysis branch after scoring 7827 rank in PGECET
  14. Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student?
  15. What is the cut-off for CSE or ECE branch in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada?
  16. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Cutoff rank required to get admission? -- [New]
  17. Best MCA colleges in India? Date of availability of forms? Date of entrance exam and the eligibility criteria?
  18. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3709 in PGECET?
5th August 2018, 05:49 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?

Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering (JNNCE) is one of the college located in Shimoga offering different level degrees in different subjects.
BE (Bachelor of Engineering) in Information science & Engineering is one of the course offered by the college.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in PCM related subjects with minimum 45% from any recognised board.
There is 5% relaxation given for SC/ ST candidates.

The admissions for this course into JNNCE college are given through entrance exam results.
You need to attend any one of the entrance exam named COMEDK UGCET/ KCET.
Based on your interest apply for any one of the entrance exam through online by filling the application form with all the required details and submit the form.
You need to attend & qualify any one of the exam in merit for getting admission into the JNNCE.

For more details visit the official website of JNNCE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?