17th October 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBBS in Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do MBBS from Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences. Kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately.

31st October 2019, 05:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBBS in Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences?

Admission in MBBS course is conducted on the basis of the rank in NEET examination conducted by NTA.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the NEET examination to get the admission in the course.

The minimum age limit to appear in examination is 17 years. The required minimum aggregate is 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

So, you will have to qualify in the examination to get admission in the course and institution on the basis of rank in examination.
31st October 2019, 07:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBBS in Andaman and Nicobar Islands Institute of Medical Sciences?

If, you want to get admission in MBBS course in A&N Island Institute of Medical Science, you have to appear and qualify in NEET.

NEET is conducted by NTA. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The required minimum aggregate in std 12th is 50% along with PCB as main paper.

There is relaxation in minimum aggregate for reserved category. So, if you have all the required qualification you can appear in the examination and qualify in it to get admission in MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?