21st September 2019, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of BSc(Sericulture) in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee expenses of BSc(Sericulture) which is available in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore? I am willing to get admission in this college for studying BSc(Sericulture). So, please tell me about the semester wise fee structure and the admission fee.

25th September 2019, 01:27 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of BSc(Sericulture) in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore?

BSc in Sericulture at Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore is a 3 year duration course. The fee expenses of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.26985
Year II - Rs.26985
Year III - Rs.26985

Total - Rs.80955

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.gfgc.kar.nic.in/mscw-mysore/
25th September 2019, 12:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of BSc(Sericulture) in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee expenses of BSc(Sericulture) which is available in Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore? I am willing to get admission in this college for studying BSc(Sericulture). So, please tell me about the semester wise fee structure and the admission fee.

The fee structure of B.Sc (Chemistry, Sericulture and Biotechnology) in the Maharani’s Science College for Women, Mysore is given below:

Fee for the course – Rs 26,985 per year (approximately)

Duration of the course is 3 years

Interested students have to contact the college for exact fee details. Maharani’s Science College for Women, Mysore website link is given Click Here
27th September 2019, 12:44 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The admission and semester wise fee expenses of B.Sc in Sericulture at Maharani's Science College For Women Mysore is Rs 26,985 per year. Please directly visit the Institution for accurate fee structure for B.Sc in Sericulture Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?