20th January 2022, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

After BSc Electronics and communication what are the best career options available?

Sir i have completed Bsc electronics and communication degree from tamilnadu, under bharahiyar university, and having average of 60% in degree, and now i am in a confusion to choose a outstanding career option, by doing a post graduation, i find out two options MSc electronics and MCA, and i not going to do Msc in electronics because it doesn't have practical knowledge, all electronics company's are asking about practical knowledge, please help me to find any other better options, pleas du replay on kindly give ur phone number i will contact u,

your's faithfully
Raglal

22nd January 2022, 11:36 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: After BSc Electronics and communication what are the best career options available?

After BSc Electronics and communication what are the best career options available?

Career in Private sector after B.Sc Electronics
Software testing.
Electronic design engineer.
Technical executive.
Chemical administrator.
Technical support associate.
Software developer.
22nd January 2022, 11:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BSc Electronics and communication what are the best career options available?

Candidates can pursue a higher degree like MSc in electronics and telecommunications, M.Sc. in VLSI, Masters in Industrial Electronics, M.Sc. Mechatronics, and Ph. D.

Candidate can also go for Electronics and Communication Consultant, Electronics Technician, Television Production Manager, Software Developer, Electronic Design Engineer, etc.
23rd January 2022, 12:16 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get the following job opportunities after completing BSc Electronics and communication.

1) Service Engineer.

2) Broadcast and Sound Technician.

3) Electronic Sales Manager.

4) Electronics and Communication Consultant.

5) Electronics Technician.

6) Television Production Manager.

7) Software Developer.

8) Electronic Design Engineer.
25th January 2022, 04:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

doing bsc in electronics and communication opens up a whole area of opportunities for those who successfully completed the course: -

> Manufacturing firms

> Broadcast firms

> Civil aviation

> Space and astronomy

> Defence

> Railways

> Telecommunication

> Entertainment

> Health and medical

> Power

> R and d centres

RULES AVAILABLE FOR THE BSC ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION DEGREE:-

> Service engineer
> Maintenance engineer
> Hardware and software engineer
> Field test engineer
> Technical support Engineer
> Telecom officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?