17th January 2017, 01:09 PM
Vatsal vashistha

Am I eligible to apply for admission in BHU, Varanasi after completing class 12th Commerce without Maths?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th Commerce stream without Maths and now I want to pursue further studies from BHU, Varanasi so i want to know am I eligible to apply for admission in BHU, Varanasi after completing class 12th Commerce without Maths? Please reply on my Email [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in BHU Varanasi in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for MCA in BHU Varanasi being a candidate of B.Sc IT from NIIT without Mathematics?
  3. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  4. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  5. Can I join NDA after completing class 12th from Commerce stream (without Maths)? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply for admission in B.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths and Science)?
  7. Best coaching in Varanasi for PCS along with the study material?
  8. Can I become a Deck officer after completing class 12th with Commerce and again with Physics and Maths?
  9. Can I get admission in class 12th (Commerce) directly without completing class 11th if I scored 82% marks in class 10th?
  10. Am I eligible to join BSF after completing class 12th (Commerce without Maths)?
  11. Can I apply for SSC exam after 3 years of completing class 12th (Commerce)?
  12. Am I eligible for ACC after completing class 12th with commerce from NIOS?
  13. Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?
  14. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  15. From which college should I pursue class 12th to get admission in IIT Varanasi?
  16. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for NDA exam without having Maths as subject in class 12th (Commerce)? What is the qualification criteria and age required to apply for NDA exam?
  18. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
19th January 2017, 01:14 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for admission in BHU, Varanasi after completing class 12th Commerce without Maths?

Banaras Hindu University is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. Established in 1916.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to apply for admission in BHU, Varanasi after completing class 12th Commerce without Maths.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Ajagara, Banaras Hindu University Campus, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Phone: 0542 236 8558
19th January 2017, 10:02 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for admission in BHU, Varanasi after completing class 12th Commerce without Maths?

Yes, you are eligible to take admission.
The candidate who have obtained minimum 50% marks in the aggregate and must have passed in the concerned subject from a recognizes board is eligible to take admission in Banaras Hindu University.
13th July 2017, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir,i m smriti rani and i m in class 12th from bihar board and my subject is commerce bt without math....in 2018 i give the board xam and i want to take admission for b.com in BHU...for higher studies....plz reply on my email id [email protected]
28th July 2017, 03:45 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in BHU. You have to fill an application form.
You have to give an entrance exam conducted by BHU every year for providing admissions.

You can download your admit card online .
A candidate with minimum 50% marks in class 12th can apply for BHU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?