12th December 2016, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?

Respected Sir, I had completed class 12th scoring 46.6% marks 4 years ago then I had a Gap of 4 years. Now I want to pursue B.Sc so I want to know am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for IIT exam after completing class 12th with 60% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  7. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue five years Integrated LLB course after completing class 10th and 12th from Private?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue BA after completing class 12th (Medical)? Will it be a good career choice? -- [New]
  11. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject?
  12. Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?
  13. How can I pursue B.Sc Zoology after completing class 12th? What is the minimum marks required for admission?
  14. What is the fee structure of 2 years Medical course that I can pursue after completing class 12th? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  16. Can I pursue LLB after 5 years of completing class 12th without appearing for CLAT exam?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech directly after completing class 12th or I have to complete B.tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to get a Scholarship after 5 years of completing class 12th scoring 90% marks?
13th December 2016, 10:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to purseu B.Sc course because the minimum education qualification required to pursue this course is 12th standard from any well recognized board. No backlog in 12th standard is permitted for admission in B.Sc degree. Even you should have to score at least 45% marks in 12th standard. Some of best institute to pursue B.Sc course are Lady Brabourne College, Banaras Hindu University, Jamia Hamdard University, Jamia Millia Islamia, Daulat Ram College etc.
14th December 2016, 05:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree after 4 years of gap.

To get admission in bachelor degree gap is not a bar and hence you can appear for entrance examination conducted by the various universities and colleges for admission in course.

You have not scored a better aggregate to get admission in on the basis of board aggregate. So, you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?