25th July 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to reappear in CPT if failed about 5 years ago?

I am Registered in CPT exam about 5 years ago but failed. So can I attempt CPT again in this year. I am interested to give CPT again. Please tell me I am eligible or not for appearing in CPT?

Related Questions:
  1. One can reappear in +2 exam if he had failed in one subject 6 years ago?
  2. What is the procedure to reappear for CPT?
  3. Can I reappear for SSCL exam after 16 years of failing the exam? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  4. Can I reappear in Higher Secondary if failed in Mathematics 11 years ago from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  5. Procedure to reappear for CPT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to reappear if failed in JEE Advanced?
  7. Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?
  8. Can I reappear in DCET if failed to clear it last year?
  9. Can I reappear in 12th exam from BSEB if passed 12th three years ago?
  10. Is there any difficulty to reappear if completed 12th RBSE around 3 years ago?
  11. Can I reappear for CET this year if I failed in supplementary last year?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for IPCC exam again this year if I have registered my self 3 years ago and have failed may times?
  13. Should I reappear if failed in Physics and Maths of 12th standard?
  14. Should I reappear if failed in Physics and Maths of 12th standard?
  15. Should I give CPT through online? I have failed in CPT december
  16. Do I have to reappear for the whole subjects exam if I failed in Maths and Science of class 10th? How can I write only the exam in which I have failed?
  17. Is there any chance to reappear in Statistics & Quantitative Method papers to get MBA(HR) Degree after last attempt?
  18. Is there any chance to reappear in all 5 subjects either through registration and attending school again for a year or through improvement exam or as a private candidate if failed in 1st compartment attempt?
26th July 2016, 01:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to reappear in CPT if failed about 5 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Registered in CPT exam about 5 years ago but failed. So can I attempt CPT again in this year. I am interested to give CPT again. Please tell me I am eligible or not for appearing in CPT?

Yes, you are eligible to re appear in CPT after re-registration. The CPT course registration is valid for 3 years only. The student whose registration gets lapsed will be eligible for re-registration. They have to pay Rs 500 as fee for re- registration. This will be valid for another 3 years. After the re-registration you can appear for CPT examinations. You can appear for 2 times in a year for CPT examinations. The details are available in the ICAI website Click Here
26th July 2016, 09:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to reappear in CPT examination even if you have failed about 5 years ago. Candidates who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to appear in CPT examination. There is no upper age limit to appear in CPT examination. So, you can reappear in CPT examination if you have failed about 5 years ago.
27th July 2016, 12:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to reappear in CPT examination. There is no specific age limit or any limitations for the number of attempts. But, the registration for CPT examination is valid for three years after every three years, you will have to register CPT examination, till you qualify in the examination. Since, you have already completed five years so you need to register again for CPT examination.

Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?