5th July 2019, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study ICAI course if pursuing BBA 2nd semester? Procedure to apply?

Hello everyone, I am a BBA(H) 2nd semester student of Assam Professional Academy. I want to do additional course as I know that BBA with APA is valuable. So, I want to do ICAI course. Please tell me I am eligible for this course? If yes, then what are procedures for apply?

8th July 2019, 03:20 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study ICAI course if pursuing BBA 2nd semester? Procedure to apply?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue ICAI course along with BBA course. There are two routes to enroll for ICAI course:
1. Through foundation course route
2. Through Direct Entry route

If you want to pursue ICAI course along with BBA course you need to go through foundation course route. Please find the attachment of ICAI applying procedure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 19323ca_atcourse260510.pdf(489.4 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?