23rd May 2021, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Any college or university provides IAS coaching along with graduation in Delhi?

I would like to know whether any college or university provide any integrated course at DELHI for IAS COACHING along with GRADUATION. THREE YEAR COURSE FOR PREPARATION OF UPSC EXAM and GRADUATION simultaneously.

24th May 2021, 12:09 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any college or university provides IAS coaching along with graduation in Delhi?

No, There is no college or university provides IAS coaching along with graduation in Delhi.

You have to find different coaching center for UPSC examination preparation.

You can be a distance student learning from open university and prepare easily for UPSC examination.

Management of time will be crucial task for you if you are going for graduation and UPSC both.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?