25th March 2023, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed in correspondence and another bachelor degree

I completed my b.co( h) in 2004.Now I want to another bachelor degree in English or economics along with my b.ed.how can I go about it.and where can I apply for the same.

26th March 2023, 01:16 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: B.Ed in correspondence and another bachelor degree

A Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree is an undergraduate academic program that is designed to prepare individuals to become teachers in schools. B.Ed in correspondence is a distance education program that allows students to pursue their studies without attending traditional classroom settings. This program is suitable for those who cannot attend regular classes due to work or personal commitments.

On the other hand, a regular bachelor's degree program is typically a full-time course of study that requires students to attend classes on campus. There are many different types of bachelor's degrees available, including Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Engineering (BE), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), and many more.

The choice between a B.Ed in correspondence and another bachelor's degree depends on your career goals and interests. If you want to become a teacher or work in the education sector, then a B.Ed degree may be the best option for you. On the other hand, if you want to pursue a career in a different field, then you may want to consider other bachelor's degree programs that align with your career aspirations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?