25th March 2023, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor in dental surgery is a good career option or not? Can i open my own clinic after doing this professional course?

I want to know that bachelor in dental surgery is a good career option or not?
Can i open my own clinic after doing this professional course?

26th March 2023, 04:12 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Bachelor in dental surgery is a good career option or not? Can i open my own clinic after doing this professional course?

Yes, Bachelor in dental surgery is a good career option for those who are interested in the field of dentistry. After completing this course, you can work as a dentist in various government and private hospitals, dental clinics, and research institutes. You can also start your own dental clinic after getting the necessary licenses and registrations. However, it requires a lot of hard work, dedication, and investment to establish and run a successful dental practice. It is important to gain experience and skills by working under an experienced dentist before starting your own clinic.
26th March 2023, 04:36 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: Bachelor in dental surgery is a good career option or not? Can i open my own clinic after doing this professional course?

BDS (Bachelor in Dental Surgery) is a professional course that prepares students to become dental professionals. It is a good career option if you have a keen interest in oral health, anatomy, and have excellent manual dexterity. As a dental professional, you can make a significant impact on the lives of your patients by helping them maintain good oral hygiene and treating dental problems.

After completing your BDS degree, you can work in various settings such as dental clinics, hospitals, research institutes, and educational institutions. You can also open your own dental clinic, but you will need to acquire the necessary licenses and permits from the relevant authorities before you can start practicing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?