8th June 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BEd(Physical Sciences) in Pondicherry University?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Pondicherry University for doing BEd in Physical Sciences course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Bachelors from this university? Please advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in Pondicherry University?
  2. Eligibility to study BEd(Physical Sciences) in Pondicherry University?
  3. How many years to study in Pondicherry to get Pondicherry Quota?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences? -- [New]
  5. Is it beneficial to study MPT(Cardiothoracic Physiotherapy) in Indore Institute of Medical Sciences?
  6. Fee structure for Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  8. Detailed information, infrastructure, faculties and hostel facilities in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences to study MBBS?
  9. Is it beneficial to study BEd(Biological Sciences) in Co-Operative College of Education?
  10. How to join MBA Tourism at Pondicherry University?
  11. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  12. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  13. Details regarding distance learning MBA program from Pondicherry university? I have done BA from Dr. Ambedkar open university in Warangal
  14. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University for MBBS student?
  15. Scholarship for M.Sc(Nutrition) student of Pondicherry University?
  16. Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?
  17. Am I eligible to study MCA in Pondicherry University if completed Bachelor of Commerce?
  18. List of MCI approved abroad PG and medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
15th June 2018, 10:57 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BEd(Physical Sciences) in Pondicherry University?

** Pondicherry University is a central university in Puducherry, India. Founded in 1985 by the Government of India.

** Yes, it is beneficial to study BEd(Physical Sciences) in Pondicherry University.

** For more information you can visit at the official website of university: www.pondiuni.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?