3rd October 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Bachelor of Pharmacy course in Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore?

Dear friends, I have completed my 12th with Science. Now, I want to do Bachelor of Pharmacy course in Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore. But some of my friends are not suggesting me to do this course in this institute. So, I want to know what are the benefits of doing this course in this institute? Please advice me!

8th October 2019, 03:46 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Bachelor of Pharmacy course in Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore?

There are lots of benefits of studying Bachelor of Pharmacy course at Acropolis Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Indore. This institute has a good placement cell which provides students with opportunities and fulfilling career. You can also check this information on institute website www.acropolis.in

Some of the employment areas are given below which you can choose after this course.

Medical Dispensing Store
Research Agencies
Health Centres
Food and Drug Administration
Educational Institutes
Chemist Shop
Drug Control Administration

Some of the job types are given below.

Drug Inspector
Analytical Chemist
Drug Therapist
Hospital Drug Coordinator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?