7th June 2018, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University?

Dear Sir, I want to do BTech course in the field of Pharmaceutical Technology in Mangalayatan University. But my parents don’t allow me to do this course. I would like to know about the benefits of this course so that I can show them.

Related Questions:
19th June 2018, 06:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University?

Benefits or scope of B.Tech in Pharmaceutical Technology course:

I can say that there is a huge scope for candidates from Pharmaceutical Technology field. If you have strong inclination towards science or aptitude for medical research then going with this course would be the best option for you.

You can find job opportunities in,

>> Biotechnological Plants
>> Bio pharmaceutical Plants
>> Pharmaceutical Manufacturing companies..etc.,

Besides this, some of the companies like Ranbaxy Labs, Dabur Pharma, Lupin, GlaxoSmithKline, Cipla, Merck..etc., recruit candidates in good number for the posts namely Drug Analyst, Research Associate, Quality Manager, Medical Practitioner, Chemist, Pharmacologist, Pharmacist, Drug Inspector..etc.,

If you are interested to study further, then you can even pursue M.Tech in Pharmaceutical Technology, M.Tech in Bio Pharmaceutical Technology..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?