3rd December 2022, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Book name for UPSC exam for computer science student

Sir please Tell me which book should I prefer as I am a computer science student in BSc. Book name for UPSC exam for computer science student

11th December 2022, 10:44 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Book name for UPSC exam for computer science student

UPSC is a constitutional as well as recruiting body which conducts entrance examination for various posts.

So, you can appear for the examination on the basis of your qualification. Civil Service examination is the most common examination conducted by it.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Candidates are eligible to select the optional paper other than discipline of the bachelor degree. So, you can prepare for the examination as per the syllabus of the examination.

If you want to get detail information kindly mention about which subject you want the book list.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?