13th December 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Which Book should I refer to prepare for the entrance exam of Nursing GNM?

Respected Sir, I want to prepare for the entrance exam of Nursing GNM so I want to know which Book should I refer to prepare for the entrance exam of Nursing GNM? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th December 2016, 06:45 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Which Book should I refer to prepare for the entrance exam of Nursing GNM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to prepare for the entrance exam of Nursing GNM so I want to know which Book should I refer to prepare for the entrance exam of Nursing GNM? Please answer as soon as possible.
Some name of books along with their writers name are provided below which can help while preparation for Nursing GMM.
1). Nursing Diagnosis Handbook: A Guide to Planning Care by Betty J. Ackley and Gail B. Ladwig
2). Intensive Care: The Story of a Nurse by Echo Heron
3).Nursing Care Plans: Diagnoses, Interventions, and Outcomes, 7th edition by Meg Gulanick and Judith L. Meyers
4).The Everything New Nurse Book by Kathy Quan
5). Health Assessment & Physical Examination by Mary Ellen Zator Estes
6). Medical-Surgical Nursing: Critical Thinking in Client Care, Single Volume by Priscilla (LeMone) Koeplin
16th December 2016, 09:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Book should I refer to prepare for the entrance exam of Nursing GNM?

List of books for GNM Entrance Test:

General Nursing and Midwifery by doctor mM.B. Lal, Doctor Rajendra Sharma and doctor A P Singh

Nurses Entrance Test by Dr Shashi Bhushan Shastri and doctor S. K. Saxena

Sister Grade Staff Nurse Midwife Recruitment Test Guide

Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Entrance Exam Guide
10th June 2019, 11:10 AM
Mhabs

Please give an idea regarding about the papers for GNM exam or previous 2years solved question papers, pleade
8th August 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Wanted to know what type of question I have to prepare for GNM course
15th November 2021, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Which type questions and is it from intermediate subjects will Gnm and B.sc entrance gets
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?