27th September 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Campus Interview is available in Zee Institute of Creative Art, Kolkata for BFA(Digital Graphics Technology) candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, if I get admission for BFA(Digital Graphics Technology) in Zee Institute of Creative Art, Kolkata then I can get job from campus interview? I am planning to do BPharm with this specialization in this institute. So, I would like to know about the campus interview in this institute for such candidate.

26th March 2023, 04:14 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Campus Interview is available in Zee Institute of Creative Art, Kolkata for BFA(Digital Graphics Technology) candidate?

Zee Institute of Creative Art (ZICA) provides 100% placement assistance for all students undertaking the ZICA programs. They have a placement cell that helps students get placed across various levels in topmost animation & production companies1. However, I couldn’t find any information about campus interviews in Zee Institute of Creative Art Kolkata for BFA(Digital Graphics Technology) candidates.

I suggest you contact the institute directly to get more information about campus interviews for BFA(Digital Graphics Technology) candidates. You can find their contact details on their official website - https://www.zica.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?