7th October 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available for BTech(Production Engineering) students in Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering?

Respected Sir/Madam, I really want to get admission in Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering for studying BTech(Production Engineering) course. But I don't know that this institute provides campus placement or not for the students of the particular stream. Please let me know about this asap.

11th October 2019, 11:21 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available for BTech(Production Engineering) students in Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering?

Yes, campus placement and training facility is available for the candidates pursuing Bachelor of Engineering(Production Engineering) in Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering.

You can contact Professor Mr. Manoj N. Rathod at 9850745319 or can send your query to [email protected].

You can check the website https://kbpcoes.edu.in for more details.
13th October 2019, 07:53 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available for BTech(Production Engineering) students in Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering?

Yes, Campus placement is available for BTech in Production Engineering students at the Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering. The college placement makes students adaptable as per the demands and requirements of the corporate world. This training and placement cell support every stage of placement such as an arrangement for pre-placement talk, conduction of aptitude test, interview, group discussion.

Some of the companies that visited the campus frequently is given below.

IBM
TATA Motors
Alfa Laval
Eureka Forbes
L & T Infotech
Dow Chemical
AMDOCS
Indian Navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?