16th January 2021, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication students of Yeshwant College of Information Technology?

Dear friends, I am planning to do a Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course which is available in Yeshwant College of Information Technology. So, I would like to know about the campus placement facility for such students of this institute. Kindly let me know about the placement facility asap.

18th January 2021, 12:01 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication students of Yeshwant College of Information Technology?

The following is the Campus placement facility for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication students of Yeshwant College of Information Technology :-

Placement facilities : At the end of the last semester, placements are conducted in college. We have a dedicated placement cell that organises the placement drive every year where companies come and recruit students for decent packages. The packages are not extraordinary but they are decent.
20th January 2021, 03:57 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication students of Yeshwant College of Information Technology?

Campus placement facility for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication students of Yeshwant College of Information Technology can be seen below.

This institution has average placement records. Each year around 60% students are placed with average package of 4 - 5 LPA.

Students are provided internship opportunities also depending upon their academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?