17th September 2020, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) students of Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Gwalior?

Hi friends, I am planning to secure admission in Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Gwalior for studying BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration). I would like to know about the campus placement facility for such students of this institute. Kindly tell me the availability of placement asap.

20th September 2020, 11:56 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) students of Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Gwalior?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for BSc(Hospitality and Hotel Administration) students of Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition Gwalior.

The placement is high as compared to many other Colleges.

Every year 70+ percent students are placed in different hotel and retail companies.

After completing first year internship is also done in different hotel. Stipend is aslo provided to students which is differs to every hotel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?