18th January 2021, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BTech(Chemical Engineering) students in Pondicherry Engineering College?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to studying BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College. So, I would like to know about the placement facility available for such students of this institute. Please let me know about the campus placement facility immediately.

24th January 2021, 10:02 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Chemical Engineering) students in Pondicherry Engineering College?

Campus placement facility for BTech(Chemical Engineering) students in Pondicherry Engineering College can be seen below.

Each year in the month of July placements season will start.

Companies like tcs, Accenture, MRF, SAP, PayPal, sapient, sankalp semiconductor, L&T, EATON are regular visitors of this college.

They will train you and sometimes outside trainers will come to improve your soft skills. Out of 460 students 350+ students will get final offer at the end of the course.

Less opportunities are available for chemical engineers.

For details visit official website-

http://www.pec.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?