26th September 2020, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) students in G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science?

Can anyone of you let me know about the campus placement facility available in G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science for BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) students? I want to join this institute for this course, so I want to know about the campus placement facility.

30th September 2020, 03:08 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) students in G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science?

Campus placement facility for BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) students in G Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science can be seen below.

Placement cell in this college has greater opportunities . College provide many training programs for students to develop our communication skills . Many companies like Amazon, L and T sent , Bosch, Cognizant visits for campus and recruits many students .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?