27th November 2020, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BE(Mechanical Engineering) students in BTL Institute of Technology and Management?

Can anyone of you let me know about the campus placement facility available in BTL Institute of Technology and Management for BE(Mechanical Engineering) students? I want to join this college for this course, so I want to know about the campus placement facility.

27th November 2020, 11:54 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BE(Mechanical Engineering) students in BTL Institute of Technology and Management?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for BE(Mechanical Engineering) students in BTL Institute of Technology and Management.

There are not many placements which took place in the college especially for ME branch .

The average package if you get in core companies then the amount would somewhat vary from 3-5 lakhs per annum.
28th November 2020, 02:21 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BE(Mechanical Engineering) students in BTL Institute of Technology and Management?

Institute Name:- BTL Institute of Technology and Management

Accepted Exams:-CET/COMED-K and Management Quota.

Courses:-B.E. / B.Tech

Campus Placement:-

Not so high for mechanical engineering and very low opportunities are available for all. It's totally depending on your interview performance and criteria meeting for different available companies those are also very less. If you will be shortlisted for their interview procedure.

Check Here:-http://btlit.ac.in/?page_id=1477
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?