28th June 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MBBS after completing the BSc 1st class?

Assalam o alaikum!!!! Sir can I do MBBS after completing the BSc? my %age in BSc 3rd year is 60 % .... Can I do MBBS after BSc then tell me how I can apply for MBBS?

29th June 2021, 01:37 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for MBBS after completing the BSc 1st class?

Yes you can do MBBS after B Sc. The minimum qualification required for for MBBS is 10+2 with Biology. The admission in MBBS is not so easy, The entrance exam is to be cracked by the students then only they can get the admission. The syllabus for entrance exam is up to class 10+2 only.
29th June 2021, 02:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- YES, definitely you can pursue MBBS course after completing Bachelor of Science degree course but you have to appear in the entrance examination that is known as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
The admission to MBBS course is done on the basis of 12th standard and not on the basis of BSc and Bachelor of Science degree course will be of no use for you.
29th June 2021, 05:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

MBBS is it self a bachelor degree so it has nothing to do with your BSc. If you want to get admission in MBBS then you have to appear for a national level exam called NEET.

candidates who have completed or appearing in class 12th with minimum 5 subjects including English, chemistry, physics, biology as compulsory subjects can apply. candidates of distance learning for private students and those who have biology as an additional subject are also eligible for the exam.
Candidates who have attained 17 years of age are eligible for this exam.
29th June 2021, 11:29 PM
periwinkle09876

You can do MBBS after BSc. The minimum qualification required for MBBS is 10 + 2 with biology.
The admission in MBBS is not so easy.
Even if you have completed your Bachelor of Science degree course it doesn't mean that it will be easy for you.
The syllabus for entrance exam is up to class 10 + 2 only.
30th June 2021, 09:06 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery. To get admission in the course candidates have to appear and qualify in NTA NEET.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

The minimum age limit is 17 years and no upper age limit. So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in examination will become eligible for admission in the course.
30th June 2021, 12:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and to pursue the same degree course the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with
Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as main subjects with at least 50% marks (or 40% in case of reserved category candidates) in aggregate in PCB combination from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your B.Sc. degree with 60% marks in aggregate, you are eligible for pursuing MBBS degree course in case you hold the above mentioned essential qualification.
30th June 2021, 05:09 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

As there is no age limit and any limit for the entrance exams of the MBBS. But the BSc degree would not be considered in the entrance examination, but you can take your degree as a substitute.

Therefore, anybody who wants to do MBBS after BSc degree, they can do by clearing the entrance exam.
30th June 2021, 05:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for MBBS course.
The minimum qualification required for MBBS is 12th with Biology.
The admission in MBBS is not so easy. The entrance exam is to be cracked by the students then only they can get the admission.
The syllabus for entrance exam is up to class 12th only.
So, prepare for the entrance exam and clear it and take admission.
3rd July 2021, 01:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° of course, you can appear for the MBBS entrance examination after completing your Bachelor of Science degree but nobody is going to consider your Bachelor of Science degree in the entrance examination and while taking admission in MBBS course.
The admission to this course is done on the basis of 12th with medical stream consisting of subjects physics, chemistry and Biology.

The minimum age is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission to this course.

°°° You have to appear in the Entrance exam known as NEET ( National eligibility come entrance test) .

°°° For more information you can visit the official website:
http://www.ntaneet.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?