5th May 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a teacher with BA(Applied Psychology) Degree of Amity University-Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that if I do BA in Applied Psychology from Amity University-Kolkata then I have a chance to become a teacher or not? Please let me know that can I become a teacher or not?

8th May 2019, 03:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BA(Applied Psychology) Degree of Amity University-Kolkata?

Yes, you can become a teacher with a BA(Applied Psychology) Degree of Amity University-Kolkata.

OTHER BEST JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU

=> Welfare Organizations

=> Research Centres

=> Correctional Programs

=> Community Mental Health Centres

=> Prisons

=> Rehabilitation Centres

=> Research Establishments

=> Chemicals Jobs

=> Healthcare and Medical Jobs
8th May 2019, 07:15 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BA(Applied Psychology) Degree of Amity University-Kolkata?

The minimum educational qualification required to become a teacher is graduation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in B.Ed or equivalent course.

You would need to pursue B.Ed from any recognized university after completing B.A in Applied Psychology from Amity university, Kolkatta.

You can visit the website https://www.amity.edu for more details.
9th May 2019, 12:03 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

After studying a BA in Applied Psychology at Amity University, yes, there is a chance to become a teacher. It completely depends on your choice. To become a teacher complete a teacher education program, once you get the license for teaching you can continue with this profession.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?